NO SHOW REFUND POLICY:
1) If you fail to cancel your reservation prior to the pickup time and do not show up on the pickup date, time and pick up point, we reserve the right to make a no-show fee where none
of the amount paid for your journey will be refunded back to you.
PREPAID REFUND POLICY:
1) No refunds will be given if the passenger books the airport transfer for a wrong date, gives the wrong flight number along side other misleading information.
2) Any cancellations made later than 12 hours from the booking will not be refunded.
3) No refunds will be given to the customer if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
4) All pre bookings that get cancelled less than 4 hours before pick up time will only be refunded 25% of the amount paid.
5) Refunds will be submitted electronically back to the card used to pay for the journey. Refunds will normally take 3-5 working days to be processed.
1) The amount of luggage must not exceed what you specified in the booking request. If you do exceed your request then you may be charged for additional Services supplied.
2) When you have oversize bags or multiple suitcases please contact Taxi Wolverhampton beforehand to make sure they can be accommodated, surcharges may apply.
3) In the event that a larger vehicle is required to transport the excess/oversize luggage the passenger will be required to cover the additional cost.
4) When excess/oversize luggage has not been declared beforehand, Taxi Wolverhampton or the Transport Partner reserves the right to charge for the excess baggage or refuse to transport the items.
5) It is the passengers responsibility to make sure that all luggage including hand luggage, has been loaded and off-loaded from the vehicle that was used for the journey.
1) Circumstances beyond our control may arise on the requested route for which Taxi Wolverhampton accepts no liability. These can include, but are not limited to:
2) Customer safety.
3) Police operations.
4) Unforeseen traffic delays.
5) Unforeseen road hazards.
6) Criminal or terrorist activity.
7) Accidents and related delays.
8) Exceptional weather conditions.
9) Unplanned marches, demonstrations and organised disruptions.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING REQUEST:
1) You or the passenger must notify Taxi Wolverhampton as early as possible. This will minimise the inconvenience, cost and expense to all parties involved.
2) You must notify us in one of the following ways:
Telephoning our customer services department on 01902 222 222 or
Send an email to our bookings department: